Páginas

Ireland




 showing off my cool cut 


 Howth //

 bomb salmon with bread
 cutest pebbles at the beach//





 The famous guiness//


Temple bar//

It seems like it was so long ago (but it actually was who am I kidding) when I went to Ireland as a weekend trip from when I studied abroad. Ireland lured me with its greenness, happiness, and easy way of living. A must on a bucket list!!!

HOWEVER if you are feeling spontaneous like I was, do not jump into the ireland shore because it has so many pebbles and they are deathly to your feet. Or do it and then send me the picture and we will compare who had the coolest cut.
Pin It Now!

1 comentario:

  1. Melissa!

    I wanted to let you know I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award.
    The rules to it can be found here

    -K

    ResponderEliminar